havertown auto tags facebook logo-blue twitter logo-blue box
man on the phone

Old-Fashioned Customer Service

New to the area?

If you're moving in from out-of-state, our friendly staff can help guide you through obtaining your PA driver's license and transfer your vehicle to PA in no time. Call 610-853-2833 or come see us at 1409 Darby Road to speak with a member of our staff about your needs.

Your local PennDOT Messenger Service Center.

To get your PA driver's license you must go to one of the state's Driver's License Centers located throughout the state, but you must also go to a privately owned PennDOT-authorized auto tag agency to transfer your vehicle. (State fees dictated by PennDOT, service fees vary by agency.)


As your local PennDOT Messenger Service Center, we will make your out-of-state transfer an easy and enjoyable experience.

We proudly serve Havertown, Ardmore, Upper Darby, Broomall, Drexel Hill, Springfield, Wynnewood, Wayne, Narberth and Philadelphia.

  • Obtaining a PA Driver's license or PA non-driver photo ID. Only available at a PennDOT Driver's License Center. Click here for a complete list of what you will need and where to go.

Put 40 years of experience to work for you! Visit us at 1409 Darby Road or call

Let us walk you through every step of your out-of-state transfer.

Get your PA driver's license:

Get your PA registration: